Monday, September 24, 2018

SEA-Teacher Batch 6 Stories ( August 7-10, 2018)


August 7-10, 2018 

     Today is the first day team teaching with my friends, I have 2 classes today, team teaching in grade 5 with ma'am chenee and will do observation in class 8 together. At first I felt nervous because I would start my teaching activities today. first I will do team teaching at 10:00 am and after that I will continue at 1:00 a.m. class 8.
     Before doing team teaching me and Ma'am Cheenee prepare materials to teach us in the library starting from teaching materials and also instructional material. Ma'am Cheenee using instructional material which is very unique because we will teach basic students so Ma'am Cheenne has made teaching media so funny and unique to be given to children. instructional media provided in the form of pizza slices designed very creatively.
Observation in garde 8

Learning Media for grade 5
     My class ends at 2:00 a.m., at that time we rest in the school area. suddenly there was one of the lecturers in the department at WVSU whose name was Mr.pedroso invited us with his students from the social studies major to join them, it seemed they would study outside the room and I really said they went to one of the historical places in Philippines and that is not only the place but the inhabitants of the historical place. he is the vice president in Philippines whose name is Fernando Lopez. when we were there Mr. Pedroso gave a lot of information about him during his lifetime like Fernando Hofileña Lopez, Sr. (April 13, 1904 - May 26, 1993) was a Filipino statesman. A member of the Lopez Family of Iloilo influential, Fernando Lopez served as Vice President of the Philippines for three terms. Lopez was one of the founders of the University of Iloilo and the FEATI University in Manila ... I didn't hear much about the story because I was so excited about taking pictures while there.
Our First time ride a Jeepney (Public Transportation)






Taking Picture with Social Studies Major

           


                   






     Next day, as usual we woke up and come to school before 7 and today I have 2 classes for today. it was team teaching with my buddy Ma'am Jolly and Observe grade 8 for summative test. my team teaching class started at 11.00 am and after my class finished, I take a lunch in canteen and continue to learn subject in grade 8 especially about journalism subject, because I will teach journalism. So, I discuss with student teacher also in WVSU that teaching about journalism class. she is my buddy as well Ma'am Marvel. she is very kind, smart and cute. she taught me about material in journalism before I'm teaching demonstration. at 2.00 pm I observed grade 8 class in summative test, I only stay in class and not teaching because of grade 8 was doing suummative test So, I only oversee them until at 03.00 pm. after that my supervisor asked me to accompany her to the big market with my buddy also ma'am marvel. we bought something and we bought pizza and ice cream. we ate Ice cream in the big market and we took out the Pizza and we ate together with  Sea-Teacher Participants. it was really fun because after spending a lot of activities in school, everything is paid for eating pizza, telling funny things and taking pictures together. thank you so much ma'am Anne for the Pizza 💖

Team Teaching with ma'am Jolly in Grade 5 



Summative Test in Garde 8 

Discussion about Lesson Plan with Ma'am Marvel



Order the Pizza

My buddies and Sea-Teacher Participant were eating Pizza 
    On Thursday, I started my activity as usual and will team teaching with ma'am Ivy in grade 5 and Team Teaching with ma'am Marvel in grade 8.



Next day, I only observe grade 5 for summative test and observe grade 8 for journalism class. Beside that, in afternoon we attended seminar about education with all of education major, it's really fun because the guess speaker bring some tools that we can apply in teaching process. and we was playing a game as well and it was fun.

Observe grade 5 summative test 

Gathering student teacher and some student in ST Lounge 


Attending the seminar






No comments:

Post a Comment