Thursday, September 27, 2018

SEA-Teacher Batch 6 Stories (August, 20-24 2018)


      This is our third week in WVSU, Philippines. time is running so fast, today is Monday I have two classes, namely for undergraduate Education in English and PASCAR. the opportunity to fill in the undergraduate class comes again. I am very happy with them. I delivered material about the Indonesian Educational System Walk through for these two classes. just like graduate classes as well as undergraduate classes they are very excited about learning about Indonesia. 



PASCAR CLASS




ENGLISH CLASS

       In the afternoon, My supervisor, my buddy and I went to outside to look for food. we went to mall and took lunch there and after that we we are back to school again 

My supervisor (Ma'am Anne), My buddy (Marvel) and me. 
August 21, 2018
   
  Today is the celebration of one of the great days of Muslims, so in Philippines the school activities are closed to respect Muslims. we woke up in the morning to pray Eid'l Adha at the plaza. arrived there we met many Muslim family even though the majority here are Catholics but we can also meet Muslim family here, we carry out the Eid'l Adha prayer starting at 7 am and finish around 8 am before Eid'l Adha I met one Muslim sister in mall, because she knew that I was a Muslim so she greeted me, we told each other and exchanged cellphone numbers because she would take me to pray together at the plaza. after that prayer, she invited me and other friends to her house to celebrate Eid'l Adha. we ate together, gathered together and shared stories. they are very good, I am grateful to meet them. and around 10 o'clock we returned to the dorm, because I had an appointment with my buddie for a vacation to waterworld. because we only have a vacation one day so I spend my vacation to swim in the waterworld with friends. 







     
      On Wednesday, we are back to school and today I only have one class, it was Undergraduate Class and I'll teach about intro to linguistics for BSEd English, But I didn't teach specifically, my material about Bahasa Indonesia Alphabet and Vocabulary Words ( Parts of Body, Family, School Home, greetings, numbers, Days and Months) 



    













BSEd English in WVSU

      Next day, I'll teach grade 5 about "Writing a poem about place and their experiences" and grade 8 about " Development Communication" before my class started I prepared some teaching media such as cartolina but at that moment I got information that all students in Wvsu would conduct drill earthquake and fire. so I still prepared my material and waited for time to drill earthquake and fire. after that I finished my class in grade 5 and after lunch I will continue again in class 8 with the theme of development communication. 







Delivery Material grade 8




 
     On Friday, I'll start my day with 3 classes namely, garde 5, grade 7  and grade 8. but for grade 5 and 7 my material about Indonesia that I had delivered before in other classes. but grade 8 I'll teach them about " Technical Writing and Technical s. Non-Technical writing. 




Grade 5


Grade 8

Grade 7

No comments:

Post a Comment